Pssst! This one is kind of for the men out there…
Ladies, feel free to send this link on over to your man. I think one thing we all have learned is men don’t want us to hint around. They want us to be direct and tell them what we want!
So, we asked our facebook followers, what is it YOU want when it comes to date night that won’t break the bank. Here are the results of our facebook poll:
- Walking the Landing in Branson
- Japanese stroll garden in Springfield is $4 per person
- Putt putt at Fun Acres in Springfield is $2.50 per person and they have the batting cages there too
- 1985 Arcade in Springfield
- Greenway trails for walking, skating or biking are free
- Tuesdays around Springfield there are lots of places that do discounts that make it less expensive for things like bowling and ice cream
- Art Walk downtown Springfield
- Sycamore Creek in Branson does Barn dances once a month $10 per person and is a family friendly environment
- We like a good coffee date just us or with friends and a couple board games
- We also keep an eye on any Facebook events near by that seem interesting and free
- We love date nights where we just stay home and enjoy the quiet house to ourselves!