It’s officially Thanksgiving week! I love all the holiday’s and what each one of them bring to the table. I especially love Thanksgiving and it’s reminder to be thankful for everything we have in our lives. I really try to be intentional in being thankful all year long, but this time of year really makes me reflect on everything I have been blessed with.
Thanksgiving is such a great time to gather around the table, tell stories of the past, talk about our futures and enjoy each others company. But when the turkey is all gone we get up and leave and head to the next event or take a nap and watch football.
Instead of the same ol’ after Thanksgiving traditions being basically hours of football watching and napping, why not try out one of these fun Thanksgiving party games instead?
- If the weather is nice plan a fun scavenger hunt. There could even be a small prize up for grabs.
- Act out funny Thanksgiving inspired words in a huge competition from Thanksgiving Charades from I Can Teach My Child.
- Work on your gratitude with this hilarious Thanksgiving Alphabet Game from Holidappy.
- Do a craft, like painting a welcome board sign, or a festive holiday board sign.
- Hide little toy turkeys around the yard, and the winner with the most turkey’s gets a small prize.
- Play Thanksgiving bingo with free printable from the Crafting Chicks by clicking here.
- Play Family Feud at home with these fun Thanksgiving themed questions and answers along with instructions for how best to play at home! Get all the details for Holiday Family Feud (with FREE questions & answers) from Play Party Plan.
- Play one of over 15 hilarious Thanksgiving themed games that will get your family up, moving, and laughing! Tons of Thanksgiving Minute to Win It Games From Play Party Plan here.
Have a fun Thanksgiving tradition? We’d love to hear about it!! Happy Thanksgiving to all of you awesome mommas!! We are SO very thankful for each one of you!!