Working out is hard enough as it is. The music you listen to could play a big role in your motivation. For me, it plays a HUGE factor in the intensity of my workout. Music is a powerful tool.
Are you stuck and don’t know what to listen to while you work out? Here is a sample of a few songs from my play list that get me moving (my current favorite are the first two)!
The key is to have fun with anything you do and it will never feel like work!
Kelli’s work it out play list!
- Runaway Baby remix – Bruno Mars
- Woohoo– Christina Aguilera featuring Nicki Minaj
- Bang Bang – Jessie J, Ariana Grande and Nicki Minaj
- Uptown Funk – Bruno Mars
- Black Betty – Ram Jam
- Hey Baby (Drop it to the floor) – Pitbull
- Pump It – Blackeyed Peas
- Dear Future Husband – Meghan Trainor
- Are You Gonna Go My Way – Lenny Kravitz
- Timber – Pitbull feat. Ke$ha
- Can’t Hold Us Down– Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stefani
- I Got it from my Mama – Will.I.Am
- Hey Ya – Outkast
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
Happy Fitness Friday mommas!