Join us on Saturday, August 29, 9 a.m.-2 p.m. for a fun filled day at the Kid’s Fair at Dickerson Park Zoo. The best part? There is no charge for admission (however, you must pick up a complimentary ticket.)!
Kids love spending the day at Dickerson Park Zoo, but during the Kid’s Fair, they will have tons of extra things to do, in addition to checking out all the cool exhibits!
- celebrate Henry the Hippo’s Birthday
- feed the giraffes
- first 2000 guests will enjoy a complimentary train ride, thanks to sponsors DeLong Plumbing. Pick up your tickets at the DeLong Plumbing truck next the train.
- Special princesses will be available for photos
- Star Wars characters will be posing for pictures as well
- Mom and Dad can chat with vendors and sign up for prizes and giveaways
Yes, admission to the fair is free, however, you must have a complimentary ticket. You can pick up tickets at:
- Shaila’s Boutique, 729 Center Cir. in Nixa
- Speedy Cash, 2949 S National, Springfield
- All Pet Supplies, 1611 W Republic Road or 2845 W Kearny (both in Springfield
- Buckingham’s BBQ, 2415 N Glenstone in Springfield, 606 W Mt. Vernon in NIxa or 1821 19th Street in Ozark
Like we mentioned, we will be there too! Stop by and say hello and (giveaway alert!) sign up to win a gift certificate from our sponsors at Wickman’s Gardens (just in time for mum season!).