Can you believe it’s already October!? Wow this Summer flown by so quickly. Even though Summer is officially over, Fall has some amazing things to offer. One of our families favorite fall activities to do is visit a pumpkin patch. Here in SWMO we have some pretty great ones to visit.
Check out our list with some of our favorite pumpkin patches and corn mazes in the area:
- The Exeter Corn Maze is a fun, family experience located in the SW corner of Missouri, only 30 minutes from NW Arkansas and 45 minutes from Joplin and Springfield Missouri, it’s worth the scenic drive. The 8 Acre Corn Maze offers lots of fun and adventure and is sure to keep you busy during the day and screaming at night. From yummy food, $5 Giant Pumpkins, Haunted Barn, Zombie Paintball, 40 Acre Pumpkin Patch, Hayrides, Haunted Corn Maze, Pumpkin Jump, Cow Train, Petting Zoo, Birthday Porch, Fire-pits, Corn Cannons, Pumpkin Cannon, Paintball Shootout Shack, Movie Room, Photo-ops, Zip Line, Corn Pit, Cotton Pit and not to mention the new attraction Archery Tag, they really do offer something for all ages. We guarantee you won’t find another maze with all the exciting and terrifying thrills like the ones Exeter Corn Maze has to offer! For more info click here.
- Rutdlegde Wilson Farm offers five weekends of fall-themed fun at the farm! Meander through the corn maze, take a hayride, pick your own pumpkin from our pumpkin patch, ride the Cow Train or Grain Train, try your luck at carnival games, bounce on inflatables and much more as you enjoy this Midwest fall tradition! Do you dare enter the woods after dark? Walk the one-third mile paved path on the Haunted Trail for a frighteningly awesome experience. Price includes hayride and bonfire time. Open Friday and Saturday nights. Rutledge-Wilson Farm Park 837-5949. For more info click here.
- Campbell Maze Daze offers a corn maze, pumpkins, pumpkin patch-pick in the field, pumpkin patch- already gathered from the field, child-sized haybale maze, pre-picked produce, gift shop, snacks and refreshment stand, restrooms, picnic area, tractor-pulled hay rides, face painting, pony rides, and a petting zoo! They are located at 177 Carob Road, Clever, MO 65631. For more info click here.
- Pickin’ Patch Farm in Marionville has everything from a pumkin patch, hay rides, petting zoo, fresh veggies, obstacle courses, a corn maze and much more!! For more info click here.
- The Verona Corn Maze might just have the scariest corn maze in the area! The maze, which features seven acres of twists and turns carved into a corn field, is one of the biggest and most popular events sponsored by GRIP every year. The first of the increasingly-popular “MAiZE craze” in Missouri, they are starting our 18th season down on the farm in Verona. Designed to challenge the wits of those attempting to find the one exit from more than two miles of twists, turns and dead ends — the puzzle provides a unique source of good farmin’ fun for adults and children alike. On average, maze-goers will wander for 45 minutes seeking the exit. Cow Train – Old-Fashioned Hay Ride – Giant Jumping Pillow – Twin Spin – Corn and Apple Cannons – Pumpkin Chuckin – Boxer Jocks and more! For more information click here.
For more fun fall activities check out our 20 fabulous fall activities by clicking here.