Looking for that “perfect” gift for your man on Valentine’s Day can be a daunting task. Valentine’s Day in general seems to be more geared toward the ladies. I’m not complaining at all, but let’s face it there are many more options for the ladies when it comes to Valentine’s gifts.
With that being said, we can’t forget about the important men in our lives. We should equally show them love as well. I know I personally have struggled with what to do for my husband when it comes to V-Day. I have a few ideas for you ladies that won’t cost to much, and in some cases nothing at all!
10 ways to show your man the love on Valentine’s Day:
- Leave a heart felt card in his car before he leaves for work. He will not only be surprised, but flattered to know you are thinking of him.
- Get him a new coffee mug that he can take with him. Have his coffee ready in it with a card right beside it.
- Plan a romantic dinner at home. Cook his favorite meal, have the kids go to family or friends house for the night, light some candles and just enjoy the time together.
- Lottery Tickets. I did this one year and made a lottery ticket bouquet with the tickets and each ticket had a note that read: “I won the lottery when I fell in love with you.” Even though it was little cheesy, he still loved the creative thought behind it.
- Schedule a couples massage. This is actually a gift for the both of you, but hey it’s time together and it’s relaxing. Who doesn’t love a nice massage!?
- Don’t have the extra money? Create a massage like environment at home. Turn the lights down, turn on some relaxing music, get some nice massage oil and viola’ a great gift he will absolutely love.
- Boudoir’ photo book. If you really want to go all out this would be the perfect gift! Guys are visual creatures so what would be more perfect than a boudoir photo book? You can create a very tasteful and classy book that still show your assets without showing your assets! 😉
- A date night jar. Put date night ideas on cute paper. Randomly pick out of the jar for your date night. You can have a wide variety of ideas from movie nights at home to going out on the town.
- Book of love coupons. Fill it with cute ideas from breakfast in bed, 30 minute massages, going to do something with him that he enjoys. The list is endless.
- A scavenger hunt. Leave love notes around the house with reasons you love him and hints that lead him to you.