We are over the moon excited that we once again get to partner with our incredible, mom lovin’ friends at Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series in 2018!
Not only do we love working with the crew at Bass Pro to provide the women in SWMO with fantastic monthly fitness tips (click here to read our fitness category thanks to our exclusive sponsorship with Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series), but we also get to work with them promoting their 2018 events. Have you all seen the line-up for this year? The Arthertons have already signed up and are very excited about a couple of them! =)
With several different event options, there is something for everyone of all fitness levels and of all age levels (we especially love the Rock4Kids Series!).
- Bass Pro Marathon weekend: great races, great courses and first class amenities, including an exposition that will showcase over 50 vendors.
- Run the Rock: 6 mile run with exhilarating scenic views. This course is one of the most challenging, rewarding runs you will ever complete.
- Dogwood Canyon Trails Run: trail races are rocky, hilly, muddy, fun and beautiful!
- Rock4Kids Series: The more that kids walk, run, ride their bikes or take part in any physical activity, the more the message of health and wellness is integrated into our community.
- Tour de Bass: 17, 28, 48, 62 and 100 mile rides offering scenic routes and great rest stops with delicious food and hydration!
- Run Across Missouri: Bass Pro Shops Fitness Series is partnering with the GO! St. Louis Marathon and Family Fitness Weekend and the Hospital Hill Run Half Marathon to offer Run Across Missouri.
Mark your calendars now (not a bad idea to go ahead and register too!)!
|April 6||Paint the Run/Walk|
|May TBA||Training Kick-Off|
|June TBA||Polar Bear Run/Walk|
|June 16||Recycle Run|
|July 21||Fitness Series Training Run|
|September 15||Run the Rock|
|October 7||Tour De Bass Cycle Rides|
|October 20||Zombie Run/Walk|
|November 1||Wellness Conference|
|November 2, 3||Bass Pro Marathon Weekend Expo|
|November 4||The NewsLeader 5K|
|November 4||Cohick Half-Marathon|
|November 4||Mercy Sunshine Marathon-Relay|
|November 4||Conservation Marathon|
|November 10, 11||Dogwood Canyon Trail Run Weekend|