After a fairly mild Winter and a very Spring-like February we are ready for Spring. Hard to believe that Spring is nearly here when it has been snowing this week. Warmer temps will be here before you know it and we want to make sure your wardrobe is ready!
The top ten wearable Spring trends:
- Vibrant stripes are everywhere! This trend will take you into Spring and follow right into Summer!
- Yellow. Every color of Yellow is a huge hit on the runway this season. No matter your skin color there is a shade of yellow for everyone.
- Shoulder cut-outs. You can’t go into a store without seeing this current trend. It’s even a trend for the little one’s as well. It’s super cut and can still be very modest at the same time.
- Sleeve slits are also hot right now. If exposing your shoulders aren’t quite your thing try a shirt with the sleeve slit to stay in style.
- White dress shirts are also making their statement this Spring and Summer. This look is great for work or casual wear. Pair it with a skirt, jeans and even shorts to complete the look.
- Trench coats are making their way back into the scene. Thought this was a trend from the 80’s? Well think again and dig back into the back of your closet or borrow from your mom’s closet, this trend is back in style.
- Waist-cinchers just aren’t for under your clothes. Yes, they are in style and we are seeing them over shirts. Try it, you just might like it. It actually does take away inches.
- Slogan tee’s are huge. I’m sure you’ve seen several tee’s from #mom life, to sayings like messy bun and yoga pants. You can find these almost anywhere you go. Pair these tee’s with either your yoga pants or you can even dress them up with jeans and a blazer.
- Romantic Patchwork. Think romantic garden party, florals and pastels.
- Pink, pink and more pink is the color this year. Any shade will do, just pick your favorite and viola’ you’re a Spring fashionista!
Happy Spring mommas!!