As far as we’re concerned, the Fourth of July is for hot dogs, fireworks, and spending time with your favorite people. Here are five no-fuss party ideas to make this 4th of July unforgettable.
- Create a super cute photo back drop. Your guests will have fun snapping pics of their patriotic peeps, while you still finish the last minute party prep. We love this easy design from www.laughinglatte.com.
- These easy painted lawn stars are some of our favorite and easiest ideas that will set your party apart from all the rest. This super cute idea is from www.theconcretecottage.com.
- Have kid friendly fireworks, such as snappers, confetti poppers and sparklers. This cute display from uncommon designs will also add some “pop” to your decor.
- These 4th of July fruit kabob’s are super easy and healthy too. All you need is strawberries, bananas, blueberries and bamboo sticks.
- Who doesn’t love chocolate covered strawberries? Try dipping them in white chocolate then covering them with blue sprinkles.
Get the kids involved in the party prep. All of these are super easy ideas for the entire family to help with.
Happy 4th of July everyone!!