Woohoo!! Summer is just about “officially” here! Most of the kiddos are out of school, the flowers are blooming, and the pools are just about open! Summer is such a fun time.
With all of our vacations, pool parties and outdoor activities we are very busy ladies. Don’t let your busy schedule keep you from looking great this summer. Check out the latest summer trends that will have you looking summer-fresh!
Ten Summer trends you will want to embrace:
- Braids! They are everywhere, from fishtail, to french-braid to twists with braids. You can look dressed up or ready for the pool with a cute braid!
- The high ponytail makes it return. To give it a fresh look, wrap a chunk of hair around the base of the pony tail.
- Glitter on your lips and eyes is making a comeback this summer. Shimmer lotions will also give you that extra sparkle to help you shine this summer.
- A red lip paired with minimal makeup will always be a winner, keep hair loose and embrace your natural texture with a little salt spray.
- Bronzed skin. Don’t think you need to go to a tanning bed to get this look. They have some amazing self-tanners that work and look like you just came back from the beach. One of our favorites is one from Banana Boat.
- Ballerina top-knots are super easy and super cute to pull off any look this summer.
- The Bob hair cut is also super cool and easy for summer-time.
- Embrace your natural curl. Create beach waves, scrunch it up, or just let it air dry. It’s super easy and creates that fresh from the beach look.
- Colored shadows are back! Yes, ladies dig out your old, bright colored shadows from the 80’s, it’s back in style this summer!10. Sunscreen! Yes, healthy, beautiful, and protected skin is in!
Source: Cosmopolitan Magazine