I’ve used Vaseline nearly my entire life for dry, cracked, hands and lips. I have recently discovered that Vaseline has a plethora of uses!! I’m sure we all have a tub of Vaseline lying around the house somewhere. If you don’t, it’s super cheap. Run to the nearest store to pick yours up. This is one beauty trend you will want to
jump slip on in!
But seriously, who knew there were SO many uses for this product. Check them out below.
- Use it to tame frizz and seal dry split ends and also keep unruly eyebrows in place.
- Swap your highlighter for Vaseline. Just dab a small amount on the high points of your face for a dewy, naturally luminous glow.
- Vaseline can be used to lift makeup off your clothes as well as pillows and sheets. Just damp a washcloth and wipe it up.
- Turn your loose eye shadow into a cream shadow or even blush by mixing it with Vaseline.
- Make lashes stand out. If you’re going for the no-makeup look, smooth Vaseline over your eyes. It will make your lashes look fuller, darker and add a nice glossy shine to them. It’s a great lash conditioner as well.
- It also works great as a makeup remover. It gently removes eyeliner, mascara, shadow and even eyelash glue.
- Its of course great for any type of dry skin. If you have cracked, dry heels rub the Vaseline over your heels and slip on some socks to help it absorb.
- Vaseline is also an excellent facial moisturizer. No, it won’t clog your pores. Vaseline is a non-comedogenic. It also takes longer to absorb, so we recommend to only use it at night.
- Extend your perfume staying power by dabbing on a little vaseline on your wrists and neck. It helps the fragrence stay a bit longer
- Since it is cold season, Vaseline also works to protect a sore nose.
So, you could really think of Vaseline as the OG moisterizer. It’s been around since 1865 and was invented to help heal dry skin. It really does work wonders.
Have any Vaseline tricks/tips that work great for you? Send them our way! We’d love to hear them!