Hello Mommas! As I was reading People Magazine over the weekend I stumbled across their article titled 100 Ways to Look & Feel More Beautiful. As I was reading this article I thought it would be a great one to share with all of you lovely ladies!!
I did narrow the article down to some of my favorite. Here are the top 30 Ways to Look & Feel More Beautiful!
- Start your day with warm lemon water to rejuvenate and hydrate skin.
- Use a dry body brush before showering to boost circulation.
- Don’t cut out your cup of coffee. A study found that 100 mg of caffeine is proven to increase self-esteem, energy and alertness! Yes, I love this one… all other articles seem to tell us to cut the caffeine out, so I’m sticking with this one 😉
- Aim for 30 minutes of moderate exercise five days a week for optimum health.
- To find the most flattering ponytail height, pros say to line the base of the ponytail on the same diagonal as your cheekbones.
- Spend a little time moisturizing your neck and decolletage – the need it too!
- Compliment a stranger.
- Schedule a makeup tutorial or mini makeover at your department store beauty counter.
- Subscribe to a monthly beauty box to discover new products.
- Instead of liking a post on Facebook, hit the “love” button.
- Line your lips with a nude liner to make them look fuller.
- Get your brows professionally shaped.
- Sleep on a silk pillow to protect your hair from breaking, or try a pillowcase infused with copper oxide, which is said to help reduce wrinkles.
- Get a bright pedicure in a color you’ve never tried before.
- Wear a serum with antioxidant Vitamin C under sunscreen to help prevent sun damage.
- Go the extra mile! New research shows that 10,000 steps a day isn’t enough to boost metabolism, so aim for 15,000 steps.
- Splurge on a facial, or treat yourself at home with a sheet mask that targets your skin’s needs.
- Use a body scrub packed with skin-stimulating caffeine to improve the skin’s texture.
- Cover your hands with SPF to keep them looking youthful.
- Watch the sunset: Studies who that appreciating natural beauty promote well-being, generosity and satisfaction.
- Take a hot bath! One study shows it can burn as many calories as a walk. Score!
- Push for an extra hour of sleep at night.
- Remember to make your bed in the morning. Research shows that completing this task might make you more productive and efficient.
- Apply a gradual tan lotion on your body for a natural glow all over.
- Try an at-home teeth-whitening system to brighten your smile.
- Choose red lipstick with blue undertones to make your teeth look whiter.
- Stand up straight. Not only will it improve your posture, studies show it can make you feel empowered.
- Take a break from social media. A recent study found that people who gave it up for a week felt more content.
- Instead of texting or talking on the phone, meet a friend for dinner or take a walk together. Studies show that face-to-face contact can reduce the risk of depression.
- Smile! 🙂 Even a fake one is proven to lower stress!
To read the full article from People Magazine, click here.
Source: People Magazine May 1, 2017